- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How long do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
JTI collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide JTI with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer form or survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
JTI collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you with service communications such as invoice reminders, order confirmations, purchased product login details, and customer service messages
- Provide responses to your e-mail or online requests for products, services, support, or information
- Personalize and improve your usability of our websites
- To help better and optimize the performance of Services
- To communicate with you
- Understand and analyze your use of our services
- Identification and prevention of fraud
If you agree, JTI will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How long do we store your data?
JTI retains personal information we collect from you, when we have an ongoing legitimate business need in doing so. This includes, but not limited to: providing you with requested services, to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When there is no ongoing legitimate business reason to retain your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize the information.
JTI would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop JTI from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partner companies
What are your data protection rights?
JTI would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request JTI for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that JTI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request JTI to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that JTI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that JTI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to JTI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that JTI transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +1.647.203.1485
Or e-mail us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
- Maintaining chat conversations
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – JTI uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – JTI uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. JTI sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +1 647.203.1485
Or write to us at: 91 Atlee Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M1N 3X5, Canada